Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine & Post Valentine Exprience

AHA!
OK! I'm done...
So I did say I wanted to do a post on Valentine’s Day but I didn’t
Because Valentine’s Day was like any other day for me...
I woke up late, went to class, came back home, watched movies, and slept.
Yep nothing special at all...
But after Valentine’s Day I got a P ^_^
If you don’t know what a P is I’ll try and explain... A P is someone that is attracted to you. You could like them or you could not and you might want to date them or not... it all depends on you...
So the good part is a guy likes me... I don’t know if that is good or not but ooh well
The sad part is that he is not the one I like... but it don’t matter.... life moves on at this point I think...
So yeah there is not much to say... I’m pretty boring slash hurt...
I’ve lost a lot this year.... I don’t know how on earth I’m ever going to recover...
This same today, all I could honestly think about was disappearing from the surface of this earth but I still don’t disappear...
God has a plan for me... but I hope he knows I cannot take any more pain... it'll probably kill me...

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." 
-Mother Teresa

Tharrisall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants