Sunday, February 5, 2012

Update!


Blaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Ok! Before you attempt taking my life, January was fairly the worst!
I lost a lot of friends and most importantly
MY LAPTOP GOT STOLEN!
So I spent my life savings trying to get a new one (which is this one)
And I’ve been trying to catch up on everything from school notes to tests and assignments
This is probably going to be the most boring rant ever.....but... it had to be done
So yeah... life has definitely thrown me a lot this past month...
But I’m alive so there is still hope
As I speak I have a midterm in a couple of days... that I’m really worried about
statistics....
I know I promised no more excuses...
But this one is legitimate!
I can’t blog without a lappy...
Mostly because this blog is anonymous and none of my friends or family know about it sooo... typing on their computers will blow the secret... I think
So in all honesty.... I'M NOT PROMISING ANYTHING ANYMORE!
But I’m going to try once- a-week mostly on Sundays cos I mostly have time then
So my new year started really rough
I hope yours has been good though
I’m still thankful for everything
Life is a journey.... I’m learning everyday
With that said,


Tharrisall!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants