Sunday, February 12, 2012

Life 101

Yay! 
Happy Sunday!!! (its 4am here)

I.... really, honestly, have nothing to rant about... I only have things to whine about
So this past week my camera disappeared.... first my laptop then my camera....
So I did absolutely nothing on Saturday because I’ve been sooo depressed and sad and I just want to disappear into thin air.... because at this point I’m tired of life.... it’s been a real struggle for me this year ...
Here I was hoping for an amazing year and now I just want to disappear...
*sigh*... I can’t even talk to my mum about this cos.... it’s just too much... my family is going through soo much and I’m not ready to add to it
Honestly I am totally hopeless right now
No one to talk to and.... it’s just so HORRIBLE
My friends either don’t understand what is going through or they are angry with me or they are just not my friends....
I don’t even know whether I want sympathy or not
I’ve lost soooooo much already (apart from my electronics) I don’t even know what else I’m going to lose....
*sigh*
So today I watched movies, painted my nails, listened to music and I attempted learning how to dance...
I feel like just bursting out and crying myself to a serious head ache and then going to bed but I honestly don’t even see the point.... Church? I’m going to go I hope! If I’m awake..... I know it seems like its cos I’m not praying enough that's why all these thing keep happening to me but I’ve been so good about God this year and now that everything is crashing I feel like I .... Don’t know where to turn.... I’m going to go to church because I should ... that’s my last place for hope right now...
Ok this is long enough...
I want to do a post on Valentine’s Day though... hopefully something fun happens that day...
Till then,

Tharrisall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants