Sunday, October 23, 2011

Horrible slangs!!!!

There’s nothing more annoying than waking up to a text that says;

Heysss!!! Ow r u duwin! Waz juzt tinking bowt uz hanging smetym! Plzz rply TTYLzz!!

Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *attempting to pluck all the hair of my head*.....WHO TYPES LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Ok I am not in any way against slangs and text typing but there is a limit to everything in life. The first thing I notice is the "heysssss" who writes heysss?? It can never be that hard to type HEY its even freaking shorter and isn’t that what slangs are all about? To shorten words but now you’ve made the word longer than it should!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t FREAKING get I anymore!!!! PEOPLE ARE JUST OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!! Or maybe I am *trying to calm down*

People that type like this never get ANY replies because once I read their message and I see "heysssss" I just drop the phone or close the entire facebook and just run away I CANNOT bring myself to reply them. I feel bad cos they think I’m ignoring them but it’s not true I just can’t stand their typing. Celebrities should not even be allowed to type like that! TONTO DIKEH always does it and that is why I can’t follow her or like her cos if I see "juzt" I will break my phone out of anger.

Slangs are good but do everything in moderation! I can go on this topic forever but I will complain about it every now and then

And the right way to type it:

Babe! Watsup! We should hang out smetym oh! It’s been long!

Notice I removed the “ttyl” and “please reply”, its cos if I like your message you would NEVER have to beg me for a reply!!!!! Plus begging me only makes me delay the response.

 Tharrisall! (That is all)

ps. I LOVE Tonto dikeh she is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants