Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I'm Back





It only took 3 Years  for me to realize that I need to get back to blogging. I've been thinking about it for over a year and at first, I thought I'd start a new blog. Then I realized it wouldn't make sense.

I think its time for me to make a pledge to you guys:

I,  Lady T, solemnly promise to consistently blog for the rest of this year (atleast once a month) until I figure out my life.


I am no longer that girl from 2014. I now have a job, my own place and I am still hella single with a plan to marry or get engaged within the next 3 years. (I will be writing alot about this)

Why did I come back?

Because I love this shit!!!!!(pardon the french... I'm feeling grown now) 

I used to love reading relationship stories online , peoples personal journeys and its kinda died over the years. I'm not saying it will come back anytime soon but... Im going to work out my journey here for now.

This is definitely a lifestyle blog and Its going to entail alot of things I like. I apologize if it might seem not to have a direction for a while but I'm excited about this journey and I cant wait to walk this path with you guys.

Still a naijababe in a foreign land, Lets get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants